Saturday, August 14, 2010

MORE SUPPORT FROM ITALY 14.08.2010

by albert albonico como/italy


 ..even DUCKS supports TACHS...
by andrea mancini and ascoli picenso

 i'm CESARE i SUPPORT TACHELES..........BYE. 
by francesco la penna
supporting tacheles from stasi museum
gianfranco (l'aquila/italy)

 jurgen becker photographer in milano

laura.paolo and cecila

by lorenzo azzolini la spatia
luciano from bologna

noemi artstudent from bari 

by sara

our little gerobot supports tacheles from italy, rome!
by trader perdente
Hi,
my name is Valentina Manduchi, I love Berlin and this is my contribution to your campain support Tacheles.
 
 by vinz from bologna
 
'm Andrea Bertazzo. I'm from Italy, but i live in Berlin and of course, I support Tacheles

"la matematica e' una gran cosa, mia egregia signorina"
-L.N.Tolstoj-
silvia spada art history and flavio üinarelli media student
mario üintarelli wood-artist
Pintarelli-Spada family support Tacheles and art

Hello, this is my contribution for supporting Tacheles. I'll be in Berlin next October. I wish to meet many artists and to visit this wonderful place. I'm film maker and musician/composer.

jasmin from la spezia

I was there last April ! Hold out !
Lucio Tamburini
BOLOGNA - Italy
 
Hi, when I visited Berlin Tacheles appeared like a fantastic and surprising island inside the city, and it should continue to be a vibrant and free art centre.
by marco(engineer, design professional and photographer)
 
Long life to Tacheles!
Strelnik, from Italy
http://www.strelnik.it/blog/?p=892.

My name is Sipyman Tenenti
My country is the world.
Check my job on youtube writing "Gnagno meets"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment