Sunday, August 15, 2010

ITALY CONTINUES TO SUPPORT TACHELES 15.08.2010

I'm Sonia from Italy and I love photography and all kind of art.
I went in Berlin last March and Tacheles was love at first sight for me! It's full of art and it MUST NOT close down!

 by andrea beccaria

by ake senning

by sara fregoso

by carlo fratarcangeli

by carlo fratarcangeli

elisabetta, medical doctor in la spezia and genova

 good luck by Gianni e Paola 


Luca from Santarcangelo di Romagna

 I will put the photo on my blog too 

by jacopo quaggia

My contribution to saving Tacheles 
by mario rimati from udine


"I support one of the most beautiful places in Berlin"
MICHELE CANDIOTTO ARCHITECT ON ITALY!
 
by pasquale
 
 
we're clara and stefano, from milan, italy
we was in berlin in the october 2009 at the tacheles.
we've meet funny people at the tacheles and very good workers and good artists!!! and we loved it

we hope that the tacheles will be there! where is it now!

by andrea martinez
 

No comments:

Post a Comment